Less cars, more adventures !
Every year, the UTMB® Mont-Blanc puts in place a shuttle service that provides a more sustainable solution for runners, crews and spectators.
- 15,000 people use our shuttle service every year
- 150 shuttles travel around the Mont-Blanc region for every edition of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc
- 7 exceptional shuttle lines set up for the event
FOR THE RUNNERS :
An exceptional, communal transport system is planned for the competitors and those persons accompanying them in an attempt to limit the green-house gas emissions and particles. Let us, together, avoid these races, in the middle of nowhere, engendering an immense swarm of cars around Mont-Blanc.
During the UTMB®, the CCC®, the TDS®, the OCC, the YCC, the ETC and the MCC, buses are available for:
- Taking the MCC runners to the start in Martigny-Combe.
- Taking the CCC® & TDS® runners to the start in Courmayeur.
- Taking the OCC runners to the start in Orsières.
- Taking the YCC and ETC runners to the start in Courmayeur.
- To repatriate runners to Chamonix , Courmayeur, Orsières or Martigny Combe at the end of the race or in case of abandonment.
Attention : For the YCC, ETC and TDS® races: all the UTMB® bus departures are in Chamonix.
To get to Chamonix, please take the Mont-Blanc Bus or the Mont-Blanc Express train:
After 8:50 pm, the Free Pass for bus does not work anymore : Chamo'nuit. We advise you to plan a little in advance to arrive at your race departures.
Conditions of access
Free access upon presentation of race-bib
Reservation specifically for the MCC/TDS®/OCC/ETC/YCC/CCC®
To take the organisation’s bus to reach the start in Martigny-Combe, Courmayeur or Orsières, you must reserve your place on your runner’s page from 7 to 31th July 2022.
FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS AND SUPPORTERS :
We aim to offer you an event which respects the environment: your role is as important as that of the runners! Together we can participate in the preservation of the natural areas which make our landscape beautiful by applying several simple rules.
One of our actions which is effective is the use of communal transport: let us, together, avoid this race in the middle of nowhere becoming an "motor festival", and use the organisation’s buses!
An exceptional public transport organisation will allow you to reach all the villages crossed by your runners without any trouble.
BEWARE : in 2022, some of the aid station will be accessible only with UTMB® Bus.
ALL THE INFORMATIONS ON :
Booking of UTMB® BUS PASSES
Information: With these packages, you will have access to our new Base Camp!
Live a sustainable UTMB® adventure!