2021 MCC Entry process
The MCC is reserved for UTMB® volunteers, partners and local runners. Special registration conditions therefore apply for each of these groups.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 event, runners who registered for the MCC will benefit from having a place reserved for them in the same race in either 2021, 2022 or 2023.
Runners who wish to use their reserved place in 2021, will need to register between January 7 and January 28, 2021. If they do not wish to participate in 2021, they will benefit from having a place reserved for them in either 2022 or 2023. Runners must finalize their registration by paying the entry fee.
The organization will contact these runners to detail the registration process.
We give priority to those who have volunteered significantly during the 2019 edition of the UTMB®. Volunteers who wish to register for the MCC should contact their team leader before registration opens.
Local runners are people living in the Valais, Aosta Valley, Savoie and Haute-Savoie. The zip code indicated at the time of registration will be used as proof to confirm where you live. A proof of residence will be requested to validate the registration.
Local runners who were not registered in 2020 may register starting January 21. Registration will close as soon as the race is sold out. There is no lottery: first-come, first-served.
In the case of inaccurate or false declaration the organization reserves the right to cancel the runner’s registration without refunding the entry fee.
When registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
The original version of this document is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.