2021 UTMB® CCC® TDS® OCC Entry process
Entry process into the UTMB®, CCC®, TDS® and OCC races of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc may vary depending on the runner's advantage.
In any case, the runner must have the requested qualifying points.
Only runners who have completed some of the races included in the UTMB® list of qualifying races between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2020 may register: click here to read the regulations concerning the 2021 UTMB® qualifying races.
- UTMB® : 10 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
- CCC® : 6 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
- TDS® : 8 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
- OCC: 4 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
Finishers of the 2017 UTMB® Mont-Blanc races may also use these races as qualifying races.
The qualifying races used by runners to finalize their registration are verified through the official race results.
Any inaccurate or false declaration regarding the qualifying races allows the organization to cancel the runner’s registration without refunding the entry fee.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 event, these runners will be entered the race of their choice only if there are enough places available. If the number of applications for a race exceeds the maximum number of runners that can be accepted, a lottery will be carried out.
Pre-registration: between January 21 and 28, 2021
Results of the lottery: February 4, 2021
Applicants who were selected via the lottery must confirm their registration between February 4 and 11, 2021
NB: after this deadline, no registration will be accepted and the reserved place will be cancelled.
How to register
When pre-registering for the race of their choice, applicants will be asked to confirm their qualifying points; they will also be requested to pay by credit card a 50€ security deposit (secure online payment).
The results will be posted on February 4, 2021 at 10:00 am (Paris time) in the list of 2021 participants on our web site and on your runner’s account, and will be also confirmed by email.
Runners who are selected via the lottery have 7 days, from February 4 to 11, 2021, to finalize their registration by paying, by credit card, the balance of the entry fee.
Runners who failed to gain entry into the race will be refunded their €50 deposit within one month from the date of pre-registration. They will benefit from having a place reserved for them in the same race in 2022.
The organization will contact these runners to detail the registration process.
It is possible to pre-register as a group (minimum 2 people, maximum 12 people per group) with your partner, friends, etc.
The only advantage of the group registration is that all members of the group get the same result in the lottery: that means, everybody is selected or nobody is selected.
The probability of being selected is the same for all runners, whether they apply individually or as a group.
The first member of the group who pre-registers must click on "Group Registration" thus obtaining a group number which has to be shared with the other members. Then, each runner of the group must log in to their own runner’s account, click on "group registration", enter the group number shared by the first member of the group and finalize the pre-registration.
A group may consist of runners pre-registered for different races. In this case, the group participates in the lottery for the race for which the percentage of chance of winning is the weakest.
NB: Group registration is only possible for runners who must enter the lottery. Runners who already benefit from having a place reserved for them cannot register as a group.
When registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
- I have read and understood that in the case of inaccurate or false declaration concerning the qualifying races, the organization reserves the right to cancel my registration without refunding the entry fee.
The original version of this document is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.