2021 UTMB® CCC® TDS® OCC Entry process
Entry process into the UTMB®, CCC®, TDS® and OCC races of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc may vary depending on the runner's advantage.
In any case, the runner must have the requested qualifying points.
Only runners who have completed some of the races included in the UTMB® list of qualifying races between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2020 may register: click here to read the regulations concerning the 2021 UTMB® qualifying races.
- UTMB® : 10 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
- CCC® : 6 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
- TDS® : 8 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
- OCC: 4 points collected between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2020 (in 2 races maximum)
Finishers of the 2017 UTMB® Mont-Blanc races may also use these races as qualifying races.
The qualifying races used by runners to finalize their registration are verified through the official race results.
Any inaccurate or false declaration regarding the qualifying races allows the organization to cancel the runner’s registration without refunding the entry fee.
It is possible to pre-register as a group (minimum 2 people, maximum 12 people per group) with your partner, friends, etc.
The only advantage of the group registration is that all members of the group get the same result in the lottery: that means, everybody is selected or nobody is selected.
The probability of being selected is the same for all runners, whether they apply individually or as a group.
The first member of the group who pre-registers must click on "Group Registration" thus obtaining a group number which has to be shared with the other members. Then, each runner of the group must log in to their own runner’s account, click on "group registration", enter the group number shared by the first member of the group and finalize the pre-registration.
A group may consist of runners pre-registered for different races. In this case, the group participates in the lottery for the race for which the percentage of chance of winning is the weakest.
NB: Group registration is only possible for runners who must enter the lottery. Runners who already benefit from having a place reserved for them cannot register as a group.
When registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
- I have read and understood that in the case of inaccurate or false declaration concerning the qualifying races, the organization reserves the right to cancel my registration without refunding the entry fee.
The original version of this document is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.