2022 MCC Entry process
MCC entry process
The MCC is reserved for UTMB® volunteers, partners and local runners. Special registration conditions therefore apply for each of these groups.
From January 6, 2022
NB: Registration will close as soon as the race is fully booked (no lottery: first come, first served).
Priority is given to those who have volunteered significantly during the 2021 edition of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc. Volunteers who wish to register for the MCC should contact their team leader before registration opens.
Local runners are people living in the Valais, Aosta Valley, Savoie and Haute-Savoie. The zip code indicated at the time of registration will be used as proof to confirm where you live. A proof of residence will be requested to validate the registration.
In the event of incorrect declaration, falsified or false proof of residence, the organization will cancel the runner's registration without refunding the entry fee.
By registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules in every aspect.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
2022 entry fee :
- for local runners and partners: 75€.
- for volunteers: 49€.
These prices include the 2022 movies in HD streaming and a tailored souvenir video (based on webcam images).