2022 PTL® Entry process
Entry process into the PTL® may vary depending on the team's advantage.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 event, teams who registered for the 2020 PTL® will benefit from having a place reserved for them in the same race in either 2021, 2022 or 2023.
To use their reserved spot in 2022, each team leader will need to register their team between January 6 and 18, 2022. After this deadline, no registration will be accepted. Therefore, teams who do not register within the deadline will benefit from having a place reserved for them in the same race in either 2023.
Each team must finalize their registration by paying the entry fee.
NB: A team can benefit from having a place reserved for them if the team members are the same as in 2020. If the team members change, the organization will make the decision to accept or refuse entry into the race on a case-by-case basis.
The organization will contact each team to detail the registration process.
When registering, each runner undertakes the following commitments:
- I declare that I have read and understood the rules and ethics of the race.
- I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of participation as per the regulations
- I undertake to respect the rules.
- I am committed to scrupulously respecting the ethics of the event and promoting them.
- I declare to be aware of any medical condition which could concern me and, consequently, I relieve the organization of any responsibility for any medical problem which may arise during the event due my negligence.
The original version of this document is in French. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the French version and any of the other linguistic versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.